Adjusting condominium or homeowner association claims requires carefully tailored solutions unique to each property, as each claim is different and requires a mindset unlike typical residential or small business claims. And with so many individuals and entities involved, association claims can be incredibly complicated and time consuming. Meeting the expectations and requirements of many different personalities and different mindsets is a challenge Cordo Claims Group takes very seriously. Our focus is to always represent the association through a knowledgeable single voice to your insurance company and to always strive to gain the most beneficial compensation for your association so that you can get your property back to its pre-loss condition as quickly and effortlessly as possible.
The most important point is, as an association, if you are not sure how to present your claim to the insurance company you have lost all the advantage. Many condominium and homeowner boards are comprised of part-time staff working for the good of their community. These individuals may not be well equipped to handle a large, full-time, stressful task, as is often the case when dealing with insurance companies. Large claims can take enormous amounts of time and are often delayed by the insurance company’s bureaucratic hierarchy. Cordo Claims Group is dedicated to the cause of your association board and its unit owners and brings continuity of purpose from the beginning of your claim to final settlement.
In addition, Cordo Claims Group is well known for obtaining maximum claim recovery for condominium and homeowner associations of all sizes. As state licensed public adjusters, we can serve the needs of any property management company or condominium association. While results may vary from claim to claim, Cordo Claims Group fights to recover the maximum amount, recovering anywhere from 200% to 300% more than the insurance company’s initial offer.
Plus, as an added benefit, we have an online claim-tracking tool so you can track your claim at anytime, giving you confidence in the service you are receiving.
Reasons To Hire Us
- A property loss can be extremely stressful to the association and property manager as well as to the homeowners they represent. Our public adjusters at Cordo Claims Group have the experience, skill and extensive knowledge to effectively advise the board and/or the property manager.
- Cordo Claims Group is the association’s personal claim advocate who can also serve in the role of appraiser and negotiator and act on behalf of the association on a wide range of insurance claim issues.
- Cordo Claims Group has the expertise to sort through all the required details and help the association establish proof of their claim. They also understand the provisions and stipulations in the fine print of the insurance policy.
- Cordo Claims Group will respond quickly, to minimize processing time. We are available 24/7, and will be out at your property as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Cordo Claims Group accurately documents your claim by assessing all damages, preparing complete and detailed reports of all the affected property, and advising the association on how to comply with all terms and conditions of their specific policy.
- Cordo Claims Group will recommend the best, most financially beneficial method for remediation, as we work with a handful of remediation companies, all willing and able to immediately respond to the needs of your association.
- Cordo Claims Group will advise as to the right specialists, as we work with a team of experts who will assist you with all of your claim needs.
Our Team Of Experts Consists Of:
- Forensic Accountants
- Air Conditioning Consultants
- General Contractors
- Remediation Companies
- Roofing Consultants & Contractors
- Water Extraction Experts
- Plumbing Services
- Repair Specialists
- Sign Manufacturers
- Painting Contractors
- Industrial Hygienists